An architectural wonder is quietly rising on a pristine stretch of white sand dunes and sea grapes. Enrique Norten - TEN Arquitectos' 2000 Ocean, designed as a private home, is very sophisticated and provides not only an elevated landscape but also an elevated life.
This modern, 38-story glass tower with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, and surrounding endless sandy beaches is located north of South Florida's Golden Beach. It is bathed in sunlight from sunrise to sunset, and it is proudly located on the beach, closer to the sea than any of its neighbors. A property that conveys status and excellence, 2000 Ocean will be home to 64 families. There's nothing quite like it on the Atlantic coast, with its beauty and opulence.
Half-floor residences, full-floor penthouse residences, and one exceptional duplex sky villa with private pool deck make up 2000 Ocean. Each home has its own private eastern oceanfront terrace and a separate, smaller private western garden-facing terrace, allowing residents to watch the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean and set each day from the comfort of their own homes.
A beautiful reflection of the light and color of its oceanfront environment, this tower has two panes of fritted glass for a strong yet transparent exterior. It's an cinematic display on the Atlantic coast, with brushed silver metal frames and floor-to-ceiling glass set proudly against the sky.
- Year Built2022
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at 2000 Ocean
- 24-hour dedicated valet
- 24-hour security
- Agape floating bathtubs in all master bathrooms
- Catering kitchen and conference room
- Concierge Director
- Curated gardens by Landscape Architect Sasaki Associates
- Custom stone master bath vanities and mirrors with integrated lighting
- Direct beach access with private beach
- Fitness and wellness center overlooking gardens
- Freestanding spa pavilion with treatment rooms, Hammam (steam bath), ice room and yoga room
- Gaggenau appliances
- Indoor media and entertainment room
- Monterrey Marble flooring throughout residences; including terraces
- Oceanfront library and owners lounge
- Oceanside cafe and juice bar by The Wright Fit
- Oceanside fire pit
- Outdoor summer kitchen
- Pool and beach service
- Private arrival and valet entrance
- Two swimming pools with expansive sunrise and sunset views, cabanas and lounge chairs