The Ritz Carlton Residences Pompano Beach | The First Project DetailsNovember 5, 2021
The 4.6-acre oceanfront land at 1380 South Ocean Boulevard, which was bought by Fortune in 2020, will become the site of a new Ritz Carlton Pompano Beach condo project. The project will be built on two parcels of land; one of which is oceanfront and one bordering the waters of the intracoastal. The project is planned for 2024.
This project has not yet launched its sales. Please contact the Sherman Luxury Group at 954.637.7934 if you would like to be updated once new information becomes available.
What we know so far about the Ritz-Carlton Residences in Pompano Beach
- The property is currently approved for a 30-story building on the beach, a 12-story building on the Intracoastal with 239 residential units, and a private marina.
- Prices will range from $628K for a 1-bedroom to $6.8M for a penthouse unit (Prices are subject to rapid change)
- Expected delivery will be in 2024
- The project will offer 1-4 bedroom residences and max 5 units per floor at the Beach Tower and max 9 units per floor at the Yacht Tower
- The Beach Tower residences are very spacious, ranging from 1,309 SF to 3,746 SF for normal units with the South Penthouse offering 6,824 SF
- The Yacht Tower offers 2 and 3 bedrooms ranging from 898 SF to 2,074 SF with the north facing penthouse reaching almost 4,000 SF of interior space
- Residents will enjoy 250’ of direct oceanfront and the beautiful beaches of Pompano Beach
- The project will be very high end with signature Ritz Carlton services and the best amenities imaginable
- Custom Interior Details designed by Piero Lissoni who also designed the Ritz Carlton Residences in Miami Beach
The Best Floor Plans at the Ritz-Carlton Residences in Pompano Beach
A residence is only as good as its floor plan and the quality of a floor plan can make or break a project. So far we were told that the oceanfront and tallest tower “Beach Tower” will offer 5 original floor plans ranging from 1 to 4 bedroom units. All the units will have direct and unobstructed ocean views except for the smaller one-bedroom units, which face west. There are two 4-bedroom units, which will be flow-through corner residences with east views over the ocean, west views over the intra-coastal and then additional south or north exposure depending on the corner. The center units will be a 2 and a 3 bedroom residence. Floors 25-30 of this oceanfront tower will provide for larger residences with only four units per floor.
The smaller building “Yacht Tower” on the intracoastal will offer 1 to 3 bedroom residences which will either provide for west facing direct water views over the intra-coastal or east views, which will face the other tower and partial ocean views.This project has not even launched, but as soon as floor plans become available we will share them!
If you ask me which are the best floor plans at the Ritz in Pompano Beach, then I would go for the large corner residences in the Beach Tower (Lines 01 and 04). These are both ocean facing corner units with 4 bedrooms and 3,000 SF+ of interior living space with a large wrap-around terrace. In the Yacht Tower, I would also recommend the corner residences which are lines 01 and 04 as well.
Key Floor Plan of the Beach Tower
Key Floor Plan of the Yacht Tower
The amenities and services of the Ritz-Carlton Residences in Pompano Beach
While both towers will have their own amenities, residents can use both tower’s amenities. As can be expected from the Ritz Carlton brand (as can also be experienced in other Ritz Carlton branded projects such at the Ritz Carlton Miami Beach, Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles or the Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale) residents will enjoy 5 star amenities and services. The project will provide for a private marina with dock-slips available for sale.
Pompano Beach is Attracting Luxury Condos
Besides the brand new Ritz residences, Pompano Beach is also home to the recently launched Solemar a 105-unit, 20-story oceanfront building that will mark the second new development to be built on the beach in Pompano since Sabbia Beach was completed in 2018. The Related group also plans to build a 21-story building with 119 condos on the site of 900 North Ocean Boulevard. This is the second planned oceanfront condominium development by Related (after Solemar) in a three-block area of coastal Pompano Beach. Developer Dev Motwani also has plans to build a 27-story condo building at 1350 South Ocean Boulevard.